Providing guidance, sharing expertise.
The Honors Advisory Board is made up of alumni and friends of the program that are committed to its tradition of excellence. Their personal and professional accomplishments provide a diverse set of inputs. The members of the group are called upon to offer guidance on a number of topics and issues.
Members of the Honors Advisory Board are ...
- Wayne Asmussen ('86 Business Administration/Finance)
- Carole Butkus ('65 General Studies, '91 MBA)
- John Caunt ('68 Political Science)
- Carl Hauser ('75 Computer Science)
- Janece Herzog ('84 Business Administration/Accounting)
- Kris Herzog ('89 Business Administration/Marketing)
- Ted Herzog ('84 Business Administration/Accounting)
- Diana Kirkbride ('69 Education/Elementary Education)
- Lewis C. Lee ('88 Electrical Engineering and Business Administration)
- Dave McGoldrick ('65 Political Science)
- Justin O'Brien ('04 Business Administration/Decision Sciences)
- Bryan Richardson ('89 Computer Science)
- Shirley Skidmore ('84 Communications/Broadcasting, '89 MA Communications, '02 English)
- Colin White ('03 Business Administration/E-Commerce/MIS)