Linda Infranco, CFRE
Senior Director of Development, WSU Honors College
Linda serves as the Senior Director of Development, and oversees alumni engagement and investment opportunities to enhance student, faculty and programmatic excellence for the WSU Honors College.
Prior to joining the Honors College, Linda served on the development team for the WSU Carson College of Business. Originally from the east coast, Linda and her family have lived in Pullman since 2000 and love being part of the WSU community. Linda is a proud Coug who looks forward to meeting with fellow alumni and friends from around the state and beyond. Go Cougs!
Grant serves as the Development Coordinator and oversees annual giving and stewardship activities for the Honors College. He also serves as the Scholarship Coordinator where he helps manage and distribute scholarship awards housed in the college.
Grant has been with the Honors College since 2017 helping in student services and development. Born and raised on the Palouse, Grant has been a lifelong cougar football fan and every year looks forward to the Fall season!
Get Engaged with Honors!
Contact the Honors College Development Team to discuss any of the following opportunities.
- Participate in our LEAP! Networking Event. LEAP! is an opportunity for students in the WSU Honors College to engage with industry professionals, practice interview and communication skills, and learn best practices for success in their post-graduation plans!
- Speak at an Honors College Event
- Host an Honors alumni event
- Classroom speaking engagements
- Learn more about college initiatives and how you can support the priorities of the Honors College
- Create your own legacy in Honors!
- View Honors College events
- Follow Us!
*If you have any other questions, please feel welcome to contact us directly at email@example.com .