When you invest in the WSU Honors College, you are not only making a significant impact on the bright and talented leaders of tomorrow, but also:
• Opening doors of opportunity for visionary students;
• Enabling students to become immersed in their academic, leadership and research pursuits;
• Fulfilling one’s dream of a college education;
• Embracing research and implementing innovative and collaborative new programs;
• Retaining stellar faculty who are life-long learners and share their knowledge with eager students inside the classroom and out;
• Creating a legacy of generosity that will positively impact families and communities for generations to come – making this an investment in all of our futures.
V.N. Bhatia Lectureship
Dean’s Notable Achievement Fund
To award or supplement scholarship(s) and fellowship(s) to students who have been admitted, or currently enrolled, or who are alumni of the Honors College and who may be on a trajectory for a national distinguished scholarship or other pathway that may lead to prestigious accomplishment or recognition for the individual as well as Washington State University.
Honors College Art Eckman Fund in Sports Communication
To enable dually-enrolled students from the Honors and Murrow Colleges to participate in opportunities that facilitate educational, professional and career development in the sports communication industry.
Honors College Development Fund
At the discretion of the Dean for purposes that advance the mission of the University.
Honors College Endowed Fund
To carry out activities that support the Honors College in perpetuity.
Honors College Endowed Scholarship Fund
Distributions from this Fund shall be used to award one or more scholarships to students in the Honors College at Washington State University in perpetuity.
Honors College Fund for Experiential Learning
To award or supplement scholarship(s) or fellowship(s) to students who have expressed interest in the Honors College or who are currently enrolled in the Honors College. May include, but not limited to, travel and lodging expenses, conference registrations, undergraduate research expenses, or other broad categories that support the needs of Honors students.
Honors College Scholarship Fund
This fund shall be used to award scholarship(s) and fellowship(s) to students who have expressed interest in the Honors College or who are currently enrolled in the Honors College.
Medical Education Endowed Scholarship Fund in Honors
To award scholarship(s) in the order of preference:
- Alumni from the Washington State University Honors College enrolled in the WSU Elson S Floyd College of Medicine
- Current Washington State University Honors College undergraduate student(s) engaged in medical research and intending to enroll in the Elson S. Floyd College of Medicine.
- Student(s) from Washington State University enrolled in the Elson S. Floyd College of Medicine.
MESI Fund in Honors, Mindfulness-Based Emotional and Social Intelligence
To support the MESI Certificate in Honors, Mindfulness-Based Emotional and Social Intelligence. Funds will be used, but not limited, to provide resources to the MESI Director and faculty of MESI classes in Honors; provide awards to student facilitators of MESI courses; implement and execute MESI workshops, and support students who are pursuing local and global service learning projects as part of the MESI Certificate in Honors
Faculty Support in Honors
Elma Ryan-Bornander Honors Chair Fund
Jody Buckley Faculty Excellence
Jonas Family Faculty Fellows Honors Fund
For a complete list of funds or to learn more about establishing a fund in Honors, contact Linda Infranco at email@example.com or 509-335-7801
Please contact Linda Infranco
Director of Development
WSU Honors College